George Brown College (GBC) Canada is rolling out some prestigious scholarships for international students from all over the world. Generally, it is known as the GBC international students Awards and scholarship. It is usually a yearly routine to give necessary support to students through their numerous scholarships and awards. However, applications for the various international Students awards and Scholarship is on going for individuals with interest to study in George Brown College Canada.
George Brown college (GBC) scholarships for international students
International Student Leadership Award
This grant is open for students who are actively involved with community service in the college environment or outside the college.
However, to be under consideration such applicant must have at least 3.0 CGPA and be an international standard student.
George Brown College (GBC) International Student ESL Scholarship
Eligibility of this grant is within students that are enrolled into any ESL program at the campus. Such applicant must be assessed as an international student with at least 3.0 CGPA. Also, must be in module 3 as at the time of sending the application.
George Brown College (GBC) International Student Scholarship
Generally, this is open to all undergraduate international students in George Brown College Canada. Such applicant must be admitted under full time bases as an undergraduate student and must have have accepted the admission. Also, must have minimum of 2.5 CGPA
George Brown College Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships
This offer is generally available for freshmen of the institution, who newly gained admission for any course of choice. It also made available to other partners of GBC, as a means extending the offer to the student of such partners.
Requirements for application
- Firstly, be an international student with the necessary approved study permit in Canada.
- Secondly, should be applying as a first year student that has concluded the necessary high school studies.
- Must have at least minimum of 3.0 CGPA at the point of application for the grant.
- Evidence of active participation in extra curriculum activities aimed at impacting positively on other students or the community at large.
Woori Education Scholarship
Generally, this is known as academic performance scholarship award. Hence, award of this is basically on academic the performance of the applicant. This aims to improve the spirit of excellent performance in students by way of sponsorship and scholarship.
- Firstly, all applicants must be an international recognized students with approved study permit.
- Secondly, must be applying for full time diploma or undergraduate degree program of choice from the institution.
- Thirdly, must maintain minimum of 3.0 CGPA for at least two semesters of study at the institution.
- Prove of active participation in activities aimed at improving/ contributing positively to the faculty or department of study or the community in general.
Host Institution: George Brown College
Host country: Canada
Scholarship Level: undergraduate studies
Application deadlines: varies according to the scholarship of interest.
Scholarship Benefit: Also, varies according to scholarship of interest.
Apply here for any scholarship of your interest on the official portal.